Interior Prep for Arrival
Are you expecting a visit from Fridholm Painting soon? Make sure you read over our list of what to do in preparation for our arrival.
- Please designate a bathroom that the crew can use.
- Please let us know if there is a utility sink or other area in which the crew can wash their brushes.
- Let us know if there is a microwave available for use.
- Remove all wall hangings, pictures, etc. before our arrival.
- Let us know where the crew can leave their equipment overnight.
- If you plan to rehang any pictures, please leave the nails/hook in place. If you do not want to rehang it, please remove them. We usually will fill in visible nail holes.
- Please remove all walls, trim/molding for previous painter imperfections prior to our arrival; we will notify you of any observations we make; this stops any confusion and blame placed on us for pre-existing imperfections.
- Let us know if there are any precautions we need to make in regard to your pets.
- Our crew will not play loud, disruptive music; they may have a radio on but it will be at an acceptable volume.
- If we experience a miscue with our crew, we will assess the situation with you and take immediate action to correct the situation.
- Please let us know where the best location is for our crew vehicles.
- We will pick up a deposit of 25-50% of the estimated project billing on the day we arrive. Deposit percentages depend upon project scope and size.
- Email us with any choices you make regarding color choices; name and color number are very helpful.
- Our crew work times vary slightly from crew to crew but we generally work between 8-5 p.m.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, and Bitcoin currency.