Exterior Prep for Arrival
Are you expecting a visit from Fridholm Painting soon? Make sure you read over our list of what to do in preparation for our arrival.
- Please let us know if there are any trees/shrubs up against the house that requires pruning or cutting back to facilitate access for workers.
- Notify us of any particular vegetation that may be unique or special that would require extra care.
- We do our best to minimize vegetation damage, but it is inevitable that we will step on anything that is in our work area.
- Please observe all chimneys, brick siding, and any other non-painted surfaces in the project areas. We have a habit of not getting paint on any non-painted surfaces; this stops any confusion and blame placed on us for pre-existing imperfections.
- Please designate a bathroom that can be used in the house for the crew.
- We will need to have access to at least one live outlet on the exterior of the house.
- Please let us know if there is a utility sink that can be used for cleanup, or if you would prefer that we wash our brushes outside.
- Make us aware if there are any precautions that should be made in regard to house pets.
- Let us know where the most convenient location is for the crew to park their vehicles.
- Let us know if there is a spot in the garage where the crew can leave their equipment overnight.
- We will pick up a deposit of 25-50% of estimated project billing on the day we arrive. Deposit percentage depends upon project scope and size.
- Please email us any paint color choices that you have.
- Once you have hired us, we will be in communication with you regarding scheduling.
- If it rains during your project, the crew will be sent to an interior project. If it is a two-day project, then they will return to your home to resume work on the third day.
- Our crew work times vary slightly from crew to crew but we generally work between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, and Bitcoin currency.